Power wheelchairs, by Drive Medical, are designed to be reliable daily aids for those who need mobility assistance. The Trident is a one such model that is made for added comfort in the seat and a great many options to achieve a proper fit and have precise control. It will prove to be a valuable tool with dozens of functions to help the user day in and day out.
The Trident is a stylish, durable and reliable power wheelchair with a high, padded seat back. The chair puts the power in the front wheels giving the driver more control and traction. The chair is semi-reclining and has an adjustable headrest with two depth options. The armrests are padded, adjustable and removable, with two seat position adjustments so you can customize that perfect seat.
This grand mobility aid even has suspension to prevent the chair from tipping. For navigation it comes equipped with a programmable controller and has an option to add a swing-away controller arm (sold separately). It comes with large, anti-tip front wheels that, when coupled with the suspension, give the chair a smoother ride and excellent maneuverability to weave through obstacles.
The battery is easy to access with its slide-out tray that is not shrouded like other similar wheelchairs. The chair comes with a battery power indicator and colored lights that help the user troubleshoot any electrical issues. With the chair comes a detailed user's guide to familiarize the owner with all the attributes and functions it comes equipped with.
This model has two choices: the 18 inch Captain Seat and the 20 inch wide Captain Seat.
Trident Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- The chair has an adjustable flip-up footplate with a rubber front bumper to prevent damage.
- The armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- It is available with 18 or 20 inch width seat
- The chair has black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- The chair comes with a programmable controller.
- The controller is protected by metal frame
- The large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and will reduce the impact to chair
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!