Flowtron ACS800 + Tri Pulse is a clinically proven and trusted intermittent pneumatic compression system which provides flexibility, simplicity and excellent patient comfort. Designed with people in mind, this ArjoHuntleigh DVT Compression Pump improves patient outcomes and reduces the costs involved in diagnosing and treating Venous Thromboembolism (VTE). Tri Pulse Flowtron ACS800 DVT Pump will give you the confidence and security that the system will help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Tri Pulse Flowtron DVT Pump system provides a complete solution to meet all Intermittent Pneumatic Compression requirements. One pump will deliver uniform or sequential compression therapy options at the press of a button. Whether calf, calf & thigh, foot or a combination of compression therapies is required, the unique SmartSense auto garment recognition technology incorporated in the FlowtronTri Pulse will automatically detect the attached DVT Garments and supply the correct pressure.
Tri Pulse Flowtron ACS800 DVT Pump offers clear audible and visual alarm indicators will assure you that the pump is delivering the correct pressure at all times. The integrated battery provides uninterrupted compression therapy and the patient compliance meter records how long the patient has received Intermittent Pneumatic Compression to help ensure that the correct prescription has been provided. The Flowtron ACS800 + Tri Pulse complies with international guidelines.
Tri Pulse Flowtron DVT Pump Features & Benefits
- Simple and secure snap lock connection of garments to the pump prevents accidental disconnection, yet allows easy set up.
- Lightweight pump design and integrated bed mount allow easy handling and convenient placement on the bed, table or stretcher.
- Quiet pump minimizing disturbance for the patient, promoting rest and recovery.
- Dedicated lightweight and breathable garments to provide clinically proven patient comfort and compliance.
- An LCD user interface provides instant feedback, clearly indicating system set up, therapy status and actual pressure delivered.
- Simple single button set up for easy use.
- SmartSense™ auto garment recognition – the system adjusts pressure automatically according to garment type.
- Large, clear visual power and alarm indicators provide a clear indication of pump status.
Tri Pulse Flowtron DVT Pump Specifications
- ArjoHuntleight Tri Pulse Flowtron DVT Pump Product Number: ACS800.
- Size: 13.2 x 8.3 x 5.1 Inches.
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Case Material: Flame Retardant ABS Plastic.
- Operation Mode: Continuous.
- Power Requirements: 100-230V, 50-60 Hz, 10-60 VA.
Flowtron DVT Pump Protocols For Use
Tri Pulse Flowtron ACS800 DVT Pump is suitable for DVT prevention in acute care environments, in the pre-, intra-, and post-surgery phases, as monotherapy or when combined with a pharmacological method.
Flowtron DVT Pump Contraindications
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular diseases.
- Severe congestive cardiac failure or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental.
- Known or suspected acute DVT, thrombophlebitis or Pulmonary Embolism (PE).
- Any local condition that the garment could disturb, including: gangrene, a recent skin graft, dermatitis or untreated, infected leg wounds.
- If in doubt, contact your physician before using the product.
Tri Pulse Flowtron ACS800 DVT Pump Additional Information
- Falck-Ytter Y, Francis CW, et al. Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th edition: ACCP Evidence Based Clinical Practice Guidelines: Prevention of VTE in Orthopedic Surgery Patients. Chest; 141:2 , Feb 2012 Supplement.
- Morris RJ, Woodcock JP (2004). Evidenced based compression: prevention of stasis and deep vein thrombosis. Annals of Surgery; 239(2): 162-171.
- Kumar S, Walker M. The effects of intermittent pneumatic compression on the arterial and venous system of the lower limb: a review. Journal of Tissue Viability. 2002; 12(2): 58-65.
- Morris RJ, Giddings JC, Ralis HM, Jennings GM, Davies DA et al (2006). The influence of inflation rate on the hematologic and hemodynamic effects of intermittent pneumatic compression for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis. Journal of Vascular Surgery; 44(5): 1039-1045.
- Flowtron DVT Pump ACS800 Manual includes operating instructions, setup and other important information.
- ArjoHuntleigh ACS800 Specifications provides detailed information about this DVT pump.
- ACS800 DVT Pump Troubleshooting Guide charts symptons and solutions.
- DVT Pump Garment Accessories displays the compression garment options for the ACS800.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!