Trendelenburg Stabilizer, by AliMed, safely and securely positions patients of any size for all surgical procedures requiring supine, left or right tilt, or Trendelenburg positions, up to a 35° angle. This all-in-one positioning system secures the patient to the O.R. table at the arms and chest, while gently padding to help prevent pressure buildup. The patient stays firmly in place and won't slide down the table during the procedure.
Trendelenburg Stabilizer uses a draw sheet as a nonslip foundation, securely anchored to the table base and rails with integrated straps to prevent sliding. Strategically angled straps work together to securely hold the patient - no slipping and sliding. Additional straps wrap and hold the arms in a neutral, anatomical position, while convoluted foam padding distributes pressure evenly. The critical combination of draw sheet, straps, and foam give Trendelenburg positioning ultimate stability for the surgeon, and safety for the patient. This all-in-one, one-size-fits-all kit takes the frustration out of setup, providing the right equipment in the right, always.
Vitality Medical also carries other items you may be interested in, such as the Positioning Bar for All Wenzelite Posterior Safety Rollers and Seca Hand and Foot Positioners For Seca.
Trendelenburg Stabilizer Features and Benefits:
- New, Safe, Secure All-In-One Patient Stabilizer and Positioning Kit For All Surgical Procedures Requiring Supine, Left or Right Tilt, Lithotomy or Trendelenburg Positions Up to a 30° angle.
- One Size Adapts to Fit Patients Up to 400 lbs.
- Foam Padding Reduces Pressure Points.
- Comfortable, Easy-to-Use.
- Draw Sheet with Attached Hook-and-Loop Straps.
- One Pair of Egg-Crate Foam Arm Pads.
- One Pair of Foam Chest Pads.
Trendelenburg Stabilizer Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Materials: Polyester/Rayon Draw Sheet, Polyester Blend Straps, Convoluted Polyfoam Shoulder/Arm/Chest Positioners
- Draw Sheet Dimensions: 40"W x 60"L
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Patent Pending.
- Product Number: 937126
Trendelenburg Stabilizer Video:
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care AliMed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!