Medline's Treated Suction Toothbrush is the perfect brush to properly clean teeth in either a home or office setting. The long handle allows you to reach to the very back teeth of your mouth, assuring a full cleaning experience for the molars or wisdoms in every use. A thin channel from the brush head to the base captures any trapped material that's pulled from the teeth. A suction channel at the base will pull away the material and place it safely in its own system for disposal. The brush is soft enough as to not harm the gums in any way, while the foam on the other side is used to sweep away excess items.
Each suction toothbrush is individually wrapped for safety and sterility.
Treated Suction Toothbrush Features and Benefits
- Can be Used Either at Home or in the Office
- Long Handle Easily Reaches the Back of the Mouth
- Thin Channel Pulls Away Gathered Material from Teeth
- Suction End Keeps Material Away from Brushed Area
- Foam Side Sweeps Material Away Without Harming Gums
- Packaged Individually for Sterility
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Number: MDS096575
- Usage: Clean Teeth and Gums
- Patient Type: Adult
- Solution: Biotene
- Suction: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: No
- HCPCS: A9270
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you think this toothbrush can only be used once?
After sterilizing, can it be reusable?Question by: Ellie Choi on Mar 9, 2016 9:54:48 PMWe cannot answer specific questions regarding how many uses one brush is capable of. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a better answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 23, 2016 3:41:00 PM