The Traveler 3-Wheel Scooter has all of the features and benefits of its four-wheeled cousin the Traveler 4-Wheel but has an even tighter turning radius of just 25 inches, making this three-wheel scooter one of the most maneuverable in the industry. Riders will have no problem navigating through heavy crowds of people, going to dinner at a restaurant, or just around tight corners at home. This smooth, easy-to-operate, 3-wheel scooter comes with non-marking, flat-free tires that are safe and convenient. The anti-tip wheels add stability for navigating different types of terrain. A headlight is also included for increased visibility. The rider can store their keys, phone, purse, etc in the removable storage basket that is included on the front of the scooter.
One of the most convenient features of the Traveler 3-Wheel Scooter is it's transportability. The wireless, auto-latching system allows for the scooter to be disassembled into five separate, lightweight pieces. These pieces are easy to lift and can fit in the back of almost any vehicle. Upon reaching the destination, the scooter can be reassembled without the use of tools. The heaviest piece weighs just 31 lbs and the seat can be folded down when traveling. This convenient scooter has an adjustable tiller that allows the rider to move it into the perfect, customized position. The battery can be removed for the scooter and charged at a different location. A free-wheel lever is also available for times when the scooter needs to be positioned without a running motor. You will love this compact, maneuverable, three-wheel scooter. Buy the Traveler 3-Wheel from Vitality Medical today! You may also be interested similar three-wheel scooters that we offer such as the Spitfire EX 3 Wheel Scooter.
Traveler 3 Wheel Scooter Features and Benefits
- Wireless auto-latching assembly for quick and easy assembly
- Conveniently disassembles into 5 pieces
- Includes headlight and basket
- Non-marking flat-free tires
- Padded, foldable seat
Traveler 3 Wheel Scooter Specifications
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Cruising Range: up to 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Product Numbers:
- Red: ZTRAV3R
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- Turning Radius: 25.4"
- Climb Angle: 12 degrees
- Battery: (2) 12 V, 12 Ah
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Motor: 24 V, 155 W (.21 hp)
- Drive: Rear
- HCPCS Code: K0800
- Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Overall Width: 19.5"
- Overall Length: 36.5"
- Overall Height: 31.5"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat Depth: 12.5"
- Seat Back Height: 13"
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Weight with Batteries: 99 lbs
- Rear Section Weight: 31.7 lbs
- Front Section Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 31.7 lbs
- Seat Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Batteries Weight: 21 lbs w/case
- Frame: 3 years
- Drive train: 1 year
- Electronic components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months
Traveler Scooters Additional Information
- Zip'r Traveler Brochure portrayes the features for this mobility scooter.
- Zipr Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Zipr Traveler Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Specifications contains detailed information about the specifications for the Traveler Scooter.
- Zip'r Traveler Scooter Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Zipr Traveler Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 2.5 Inch Maximum Distance 10 miles Miles Per Hour 4 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Seat Width 14 Inch Turn Radius 20 - 30 Inch Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!