Trapeze bars make it easier for those who have difficulty moving and positioning their body in bed. The Competitor Trapeze Bar, by Drive Medical, is made especially for the Competitor Semi-Electric Bed so that patients using the bed can grasp a ring to help position their legs or torso, either to move their body in different position lying down, or to help get in and out of bed.
The Competitor Trapeze consists of a triangular ring, a reinforced belt and collar, and a boom arm. The boom arm will extend up and over the top end of the bed. The collar, which is attached to the belt and ring, will simply slip over the boom arm. The collar is kept from slipping off by the raised ridges on the bar that will catch it as it slides back or forward.
The Trapeze grabber ring is ridged for a better grip. The belt that extends the ring can be adjusted to different heights above the patient's head.
Competitor Trapeze Bar Features and Benefits
- The trapeze is made for the Drive Competitor Semi-Electric Bed.
- The ring will extend down so the patient can use it to lift and position their body.
- The trapeze ring has ridges to provide better grip.
- It is easy to install on the built-in rail receptacle located on bed frame.
- Includes strap and triangle
- Manufactured with heavy gauge steel tubing for maximum strength.
Competitor Trapeze Bar Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 15560TRAPEZE
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Length: 60 Inch
- Width: 28 Inch
- Height: 2 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!