Transport Chairs, manufactured by Merits are lightweight, but strong Transport Wheelchairs made from steel and used as Mobility Aids. These transport wheelchairs have features which make them ideal for transporting patients. The lightweight transport chair folds to a width of 10.5 inches, making it suitable for almost any car trunk.
This chair comes with swing away footrests to support the person being transported and also, make it easy to sit up and stand down. Transport Chairs differ from traditional Wheelchairs, because there is no side wheels for an independent person to propel the chair forward. By eliminating features that may not be necessary when an individual is transported, this transport chair is as lightweight as possible. This 25 pound transport wheelchair is perfect for short trips to the car or for anytime an individual must be pushed in a wheelchair.
Transport Chair Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and Convenient.
- Weighs only 25 lbs.
- Folds up to 10.5 inches wide.
- Armrests are fixed in place, so they are less likely to malfunction than traditional armrests.
- Available in 3 colors.
Transport Chair Specifications
- Transport Chair product numbers: L2479UFVMU, L2479UF1MU, N2469UFZMU.
- Width: 25 Inches
- Seat Width: 19 Inches
- Seat Depth: 16 Inches
- Height: 36 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Material Frame: Steel
- Material Seat: Nylon Arm Rests
- Merits Warranty: Lifetime limited.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Merits
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!