Other Tranquility product(s)
Tranquility Bariatric Briefs are heavy duty adult diapers with tabs. These bariatric briefs are disposable briefs that can absorb up to 34 ounces of fluid. Featuring a cloth-like outer layer and comfort stretch side panels tailored to comfortably fit waists from 64 inches up to 94 inches, these incontinence briefs have stretch side panels for greater comfort. Constructed with a high capacity absorbent peach core and breathable sides to eliminate heat and moisture build-up. These Bariatric Briefs offer micro-hook closure tabs that grip the soft, cloth-like outer layer. Kufguards®, inner leg cuffs, channel fluids into the core, helping to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence.
Tranquility Bariatric Briefs Features & Benefits
- Kufguards® are inner leg cuffs designed to channel fluids, contain high volume urge episodes and help contain bowel incontinence.
- Breathable sides eliminate heat and moisture build-up to promote healthy skin.
- High capacity absorbent core.
- Peach mat construction guarantees skin dryness.
- Neutralization of urine pH, odor reduction and inhibition of bacterial growth.
- Effective incontinence protection for up to 6-8 hours.
- Soft, cloth-like material.
- Micro-hook closure tabs grip the cloth-like outer layer to securely fasten the brief and allow for multiple re-openings.
Tranquility Bariatric Briefs Specifications
- Tranquility Bariatric Briefs Product Number: 2190.
- Size: XXX-Large.
- Waist/Hip Size: 64 to 94 Inch.
- Capacity: 34 ounce.
- Type: Tab Briefs.
- Absorbency: Maximum.
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Color: White.
- Backing Material: Poly.
- Topsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Leg Style: Leg Gathers.
- Users: Adults.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Full Mat Brief.
- Manufacturer: Tranquility Principle Business.
- Brand: Tranquility.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tranquility Principle Business Sub Brand Tranquility Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre these breifs cloth like and latex freeQuestion by: Elizabeth on Mar 11, 2016 4:45:36 PMThis product is both cloth-like and latex free.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 19, 2016 2:54:00 PM