Toilet Bowl Liner is a sanitary way to protect all different types of toilet bowls and buckets from spreadable pathogens between both patients and caretakers. These toilet liners safely collect, transport and dispose of body fluids by turning liquid waste into gel within a matter of a few mere seconds. These toilet liners are the optimal way to safely dispose of user specimens (from laboratory analysis), or can dually be used as a practical liner for a kick bucket within either an operating room or delivery room.
Toilet Bowl Liner contain a super absorbent pad, making it easy to turn a conventional toilet into a dry toilet within minutes. These CareBag liners completely eliminate non-preferable odors when closed, ensuring that both patients and caretakers remain comfortable.
Toilet Bowl Liner - Pack of 20 Bags Features and Benefits
- Suitable protection for all types of toilet bowls and buckets
- Sanitary collection, transport and disposal of body fluids, ensuring that neither patients nor caretakers are exposed to body fluid contamination
- Requires less cleaning and decontamination of toilet bowls, thus saving time for both housekeeping and healthcare personnel
- Ideal for the following situations: Lack of plumbing and/or sewage drainage, homecare chemotherapy treatments and for situations within operating and delivery rooms
Toilet Bowl Liner Specifications
- Product number: C9538534
- Manufacturer: Cleanis
- Quantity: Pack of 20
- Can be used in any toilet bowl or bucket
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Cleanis
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!