TOGU Powerball ABS is available in a variety of sizes and colors. This variety allows the user's needs to be met. Also, it uses a double groove design to provide traction and promote safety. It keeps the ball from rolling away as you adjust positions and it prevents the user from slipping off.
The main feature of the Powerball is the Anti-Burst System or ABS. This system prevents the ball from exploding if it is punctured. Instead it slowly deflates. This further promotes the safety of the user as it prevents sudden falls on puncture.
TOGU Powerball ABS Features and Benefits
- Anti-Burst System Slowly Deflates Ball
- Double Groove Design Adds Traction
- Variety of Sizes to Meet Your Needs
- Product Number: 30-4000, 30-4001, 30-4002, 30-4003, 30-4010, 30-4011, 30-4012, 30-4013
- Color: Yellow, Orange, Green, or Red
- Weight Capacity: 1100 (standard) or 2200 lbs (premium)
- ABS Limit: 200 or 265 lbs
- Diameter: 17.7, 21.7, 25.6, or 29.5 Inch
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!