Titan 600 Lift is manufactured by Aqua Creek Products to assist mobility patients in getting into and out of a swimming pool. This pool lift is designed as a heavy duty lift with a weight capacity of 600 pounds. Constructed with stainless steel, this durable lift can withstand the rigours of pool side operation. The Titan 600 is ADA compliant and offers 360 degrees rotation to meet the demands of most pools. The Titan Pool Lift can clear a 30 inch high pool wall. A 24-volt rechargeable battery powers the lift motor, making the lift easy to operate and control. Equipped with armrests that flip up to allow easy ingress and egress into the lift chair, the Titan 600 is an accommodating lift to the needs of varied types of mobility patients.
Titan 600 Lift Features & Benefits
- Flip-up armrests make lateral transfers easy.
- Adjustable lap belt.
- Removable, adjustable foot rest.
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable lap belt.
- Removable and adjustable foot rest.
- Water resistant push-button remote control.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
Titan Lift Specifications
- Product Numbers: F-600TL, F-600TLNA.
- Width: 29 Inch.
- Height: 98.63 Inch.
- Length: 67.88 to 95.25 Inch.
- Weight: 300 Pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 600 Pounds.
- Minimum Anchor Setback: 21 Inch.
- Maximum Anchor Setback: 35 Inch.
- Maximum Water Draft: 10 Inch.
- Seat Width: 22 Inch.
- Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inches in 4 Inch increments.
- Max wall height clearance 10 Inch at 21 Inch wide wall.
- Max wall width clearance 24 Inch at 4 Inch high wall.
- Material: 100% 316L marine grade stainless steel.
- Finish: Powder coat.
- ADA Compliant. (Verified by Wyle Laboratories).
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Brand: Titan.
- Warranty: 2 years on metal frame, 6 months on all other components.
- Titan 600 Lift Flyer offers a summary of the features and benefits of this pool lift.
- F-0600TL Titan User Manual provides user instructions.
- Titan Pool Lift Specifications offers graphics and lift measurements.
- Titan Lift Application Chart contains detailed chart for anchor installation.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!