The Titan uses a unique front wheel set-up that positions the drive wheel forward at the user's center of gravity, making it extremely stable and high performing over small obstacles. The Titan features a 25 inch turning radius that allows it to navigate tight, enclosed spaces with ease. This product features a unique design with it's ability to change the color panels to red or blue whenever you want.
The Titan is ideal for user's on the go with it's simple disassembly. This product can be disassembled with no tools and converts into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van without the need of an additional vehicle rack. The seat provides comfort and is height adjustable with recline ability of 125 degrees. The wheels are anti-tip, non-marking and flat free, so that you can go about your day with confidence.
This scooter features padded, removable armrests that can facilitate patient transfers and usability. The footplate can be flipped up or used as is giving you the option to rest your feet or not. Get to where you want to go in the style you want when you want. BUY Titan Power Wheelchair from Vitality Medical today.
Titan Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- Simple No Tools Disassembly Height Adjustable Swivel Seat with Fold-Down Backrest
- Interchangeable Color Panels of Red or Blue
- Seat Back Reclines and Includes Adjustable Headrest
- Adjustable-Length Controller Mount
- Padded Arm Rests are Adjustable and Removable
- Adjustable Flip-Up Footplate
- Positioning Belt Included
- Programmable Controller
- Anti-Tip and Flat-Free Non-Marking Wheels
Titan Power Wheelchair Specifications
- Width: 25 Inches
- Length: 40 Inches
- Seat Depth: 18 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 Miles
- Turning Radius: 25 Inches
- Climbing Angle: 6 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 2.5 Inches
- Floor-To-Seat Height: 20.5 to 23 Inches
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Motors (2): 24V x 35AH x 3900 RPM
- Battery: 12V x 35AH (U1)
- Charger: 3A Off Board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 6 x 2 Inches Solid
- Drive Wheels: 10 x 3 Inches, Flat-Free
- Base Weight: 68 lbs.
- Battery Weight (Pair): 44 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 43 lbs.
- Total Weight: 158 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: H0821
- Titan Power Wheelchair Warranty: Frame: Lifetime, Electronics and Drive Train: 14 Months, Batteries: 6 Months
- Titan Power Wheelchair Item Numbers: TITAN18CS, TITAN20CS, TITANLB18CS
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A