TheraPure Free-Standing Side Entry Whirlpool Bathing Tub is a safe choice for those who have trouble standing in the shower. This freestanding, jetted tub features a seat which offers safe, convenient bathing. Its side entry luxury design is perfect for people with limited mobility or who need assistance getting into and out of the shower. The perfectly smooth, contoured surface of the tub provides the ultimate level of comfort for users, making this whirlpool tub an ideal addition for anyone seeking a hassle-free bathing experience.
TheraPure Free-Standing Side Entry Whirlpool Bathing Tub
TheraPure Free-Standing Side Entry Whirlpool Bathing Tub is a combination bath tub and shower with a wide door that fully opens to provide easy access to individuals who may have difficulty getting into and out of a traditional bath tub, that seals airtight when closed to keep water in. Bathers can bathe comfortably seated while enjoying four whirlpool-style jets that aid in increased blood circulation, relief of pain, and expedited healing.
TheraPure Free-Standing Side Entry Whirlpool Bathing Tub is designed with a shower wand with an integrated lever to control water pressure and a rotating head to adjust the spray setting. The auto fill and auto shut-off features provide caregiver convenience, while the smooth, contoured surface promotes optimal bathing comfort. With the TheraPure Free-Standing Side Entry Whirlpool Bathing Tub bathers can enjoy the privileges of a refreshing, relaxing showering or bathing experience with worrying about strain, stress, or discomfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Four Easily-Cleaned Jets Aid in Increasing Blood Circulation, Relieving Pain and Facilitating Healing.
- The Bathing Tub Allows Full Immersion Bathing While Seated.
- The Side Entry Door Allows Ambulatory Residents to Enter and Exit the Tub Safely.
- The tub also indexes with Invacare's 1900 Seat Lift.
- The Shower Wand Features an Integrated Flow Control Lever to Deliver the Desired Water Pressure, While the Spray Setting Can Be Adjusted By Rotating the Showerhead.
- Smooth, Contoured Surfaces Promote Resident Comfort.
- Wide Door Opens Fully For Easy Access and Door Seal Guaranteed For Life.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Outside Length: 65 Inches
- Inside Length: 27 Inches
- Outside Width: 32 Inches
- Inside Width: 27 Inches
- Door Width: 38.5 Inches
- Seat Height: 19 Inches
- Fill Rate: 17 GPM
- Material: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Product Number: IH3652G
ALWAYS hand test the incoming water temperature and the water temperature in the tub before immersing the resident. Failure to do so may result in a scalding injury. The causes, symptoms, and effects of hyperthermia may be described as follows: Hyperthermia occurs when the internal temperature of the body reaches a level several degrees above the normal body temperature of 98.6° F. The symptoms of hyperthermia include an increase in the internal temperature of the body, dizziness, lethargy, drowsiness, and fainting. The effects of hyperthermia include:
- Failure to perceive heat
- Failure to recognize the need to exit the spa or hot tub
- Unawareness of impending hazard
- Fetal damage in pregnant women
- Physical inability to exit the spa or hot tub
- Unconsciousness resulting in the danger of drowning
The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication can greatly increase the risk of fatal hyperthermia.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!