Other Duro-Med product(s)
The TenderTykes Pacifier Thermometer Celsius, by Briggs Healthcare, is a clever pediatric pacifier that reads a child's temperature as it rests in the mouth. It is a device that relaxes the infant while provides a temperature readout for a parent or caregiver to check if the young one is running a fever.
This digital thermometer looks like a pacifier, but has a small, waterproof housing that carries a small power source and digital readout to gather temperature information from an infant's mouth. This TenderTykes thermometer reads a basic Celsius temperature reading, so for those used to reading Fahrenheit, anything above a 37.5 degrees is in the fever range.
The TenderTykes pacifier offers several useful features including a fever alarm that plays 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' at 37.7 degrees Celsius. It also has a memory recall for the last reading as well as an auto-shut off. The material is free of BPA and the nipple is designed to be orthodontic friendly. It is water resistant and houses a permanent battery, so no maintenance will be necessary. It carries a one year warranty with the manufacturer.
TenderTykes Pacifier Thermometer Celsius Features and Benefits
- The pacifier soothes while registering a temperature for the parent or caregiver.
- A chime sounds when the child is in the fever range.
- The plastic contains no BPA.
- It conforms to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety requirements for pacifiers.
- It has a last temperature memory recall.
- It will shut off automatically.
- It is water resistant.
TenderTykes Pacifier Thermometer Celsius Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 15-692-000
- Manufacturer: Briggs Healthcare
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: Self-Contained (Non-Replaceable)
- Thermometer Type: Digital Pediatric
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Temperature Reading: Celsius
- Temp Range: 32-42 Degrees Celsius
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Briggs Healthcare Sub Brand Duro-Med
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!