Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing, manufactured by 3M, is a gentle, absorbent, and secure silicone foam border dressing that effectively handles low to high exudating wounds. Innovative layered technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Suggested Applications
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers.
- Suitable for use on fragile skin.
- Suitable for use with compression.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Donor sites.
Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Features and Benefits
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin.
- Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. Allows for showering.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Film backing prevents strike-through and protects against external bacteria and viruses. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.)
Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 90640, 90641, and 90642.
- Adhesive Material: Silicone.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Hypoallergenic: No.
- Latex: No.
- Skin Care Condition Type: Fragile.
- Sterile: Yes.
- Application: To dress and secure wounds.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6212 or A6213.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!