Tegaderm Non-Adherent Contact Layer Dressing is a comfortable and pain-free non-adherent dressing. As a non-irritating and hypoallergenic contact layer that can easily be placed over the wound and under gauze or other absorbent medical dressing, this dressing drastically minimizes disruption of granulating tissue while lessoning patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
Tegaderm Non-Adherent Contact Layer Dressing is a non-adherent dressing that maintains an optimal moist wound environment for healing. Indicated for both partial and full thickness wounds, this medical dressing can be easily cut to size for a personalized fit.
Tegaderm Non-Adherent Contact Layer Dressing Features and Benefits
- Non-irritating, non-adherent and hypoallergenic formula allow this layer to be directly placed over the wound or under gauze or additional medical dressings.
- Effectively minimizes disruption of granulating tissue while lessoning patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Maintains an optimal moist wound environment for healing and can be quickly cut to size for a personalized fit.
Tegaderm Non-Adherent Contact Layer Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: 5642, 5643, 5644
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 3 x 4 Inch, 3 x 8 Inch, 8 x 10 Inch
3M™ Tegaderm™ Non Adherent Contact Layer Application and Removal (0:48 Minutes)
Application and removal. Prepare your wound bed and protect the periwound skin per your facility protocol. Select a dressing size allowing one half inch or one centimeter overlap beyond the wound edge. I have pre-cut this dressing to fit this wound size. Place your dressing over your wound bed. If there's undermining or tunneling present gently pack using a sterile cotton tip applicator. This dressing may be left in place for up to seven days.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!