Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressings offer better catheter securement, longer wear time, gentle removal and superior moisture management. Catheter stabilization devices help secure and preserve the integrity of devices, minimize movement, prevent catheter dislodgement, and help reduce the risk of infection for intravascular catheters. Better patient outcomes are achieved with the Tegaderm Advanced Securement IV Dressings. Tegaderm IV Advanced dressing are manufactured by 3M.
- Arterial catheters.
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs).
- Dialysis catheters.
- Enteral feeding tubes.
- Infusion sets.
- Regional nerve block catheters.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters.
- Tunneled central vascular devices.
Specific Applications by Dressing
Tegaderm IV Advanced Features & Benefits
- Provides central line catheter securement.
- Innovative adhesive provides exceptional securement along with gentle removal.
- Easy application.
- Easy removal.
- Offers up to 7 days of wear time.
- Less dressing changes; thereby, reducing the trauma to the patient.
- Notches accommodate medical tubing.
- Borders reinforced with soft, cloth fabric.
- Borders seals around insertion sites.
Tegaderm Advanced Securement IV Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1683, 1685, 1688.
- Size Options: 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 Inch, 4 x 4 3/4 Inch, 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 Inch.
- Shape Options: Rectangle or Oval.
- Application: IV and Tubing Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- IV Advanced Dressing Brochure details how these dressing simpligy and improve standard I.V. site care.
- Advanced IV Dressing Flyer provides the features and benefits for these securement dressings.
- Application Guide for 3M Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressings discusses four advanced IV dressings and their use.
- Design of the Tegaderm IV Advanced Securement Dressings portrays the features of these securement & comfort dressings.
- Tegaderm 1683 Dressing PIV Application demonstrates how to apply and remove this dressing for P.I.V. applications.
- Tegaderm 1685 IV Dressing offers instructions for applying this advanced dressing technology.
- Tegaderm 1688 I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing shows step-by-step procedures for applying the 1688 Dressing.
3M Tegaderm 1683 I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing Review (1:52 minutes)
Tegaderm 1685 I.V. Advanced Application Video (1:40 minutes)
1688 I.V. Advanced Dressing Video (5:12 minutes)3>
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!