Surgilast is a Tubular Elastic Stretch Net designed to serve as a secondary dressing or dressing retainer. Surgilast Net Dressing applies gentle pressure to keep primary dressings in place. Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Stretch Net may also be used to keep medical tubing and medical devices in position. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Surgilast Tubular Elastic Stretch Net is made of elastic material that is flexible and adaptable to your specific needs. No adhesive tape is needed; instead, Surgilast serves as a dressing or medical device retainer.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Tubular Elastic Stretch Net Dressing Retainer Features & Benefits
- Tubular Elastic Stretch Net.
- Serves as a secondary dressing to keep primary dressings in place.
- Serves as a securing device to keep medical tubing and other medical devices in place.
- Easy to customize to meet individual needs.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Stretch Net Applications
- Securing burn dressings.
- Securing post-op dressings.
- Retaining hot or cold packs.
- Securing IV tubes.
- Retaining incontinence pads.
- Securing Decubitus ulcer dressings.
Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Stretch Net Specifications
- Derma Sciences Surgilast Net Dressing Tubular Elastic Gauze Bandage Product Number: GL701, GL702, GL703, GL704, GL705, GL706, GL707, GL708, GL709, GL710, GL711, GL715, GL720, GL722, GL724, GL726.
- Width Options: 6-7/8 Inch, 8 Inch, 10-1/8 Inch, 12-1/4 Inch, 15 Inch, 19-3/4 Inch, 25-1/2 Inch, 29 Inch, 32-1/2 Inch, 36 Inch or 38 Inch.
- Length: 10 Yards or 25 Yards.
- Application: Dressing Retainer, Medical Device Positioning.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Surgilast.
- HCPCS Code: A6457.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!