Other SureCare product(s)
SureCare Bladder Control Pads with Extra Heavy Absorbency provide effective and discreet protection for incontinence. Featuring a blue acquisition layer and super-absorbent polymers for maximum fluid retention and odor reduction, Sure Care Bladder Control Pads keep the skin dry and comfortable. Effective and discreet, these bladder control pads feature super-absorbent polymers that lock in fluids and odor reduction. These Bladder Control Pads are available in four absorbency levels--Moderate Absorbency, Super Absorbency, Extra Heavy Absorbency, and Night-Time Absorbency.
Sure Care Bladder Control Pads Heavy Absorbency are a Medtronics brand formerly manufactured by Kendall. These comfortable pads are form-fitting pads for incontinence and bladder control. Incontinence Pads keep the skin dry which is important in healthy skin hygiene. The cloth-like outer cover of these incontinence pads increases comfort and is an effective barrier against moisture. Elastic edges help gather for a better fit to the individual's form. Each pad is individually sealed with a durable wrapper that can also be used as a proper disposal device.
Extra Heavy Absorbency SureCare Bladder Control Pads Features & Benefits
- Bladder control pads offer effective yet discreet protection.
- Extra heavy incontinence control protection.
- Contains a high concentration of poly-fresh super absorbent polymer to ensure dryness.
- Cloth-like facing.
- Soft, noiseless backing.
- Elastic led gathers for a better fit.
- Individually sealed with a durable wrapper that doubles as a disposable device.
SureCare Bladder Control Pads Specifications
- Sure Care Bladder Control Pads Extra Heavy Absorbency Product Numbers: 1130A.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length Options: 12-1/2 Inch.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Topsheet Color: Blue.
- Topsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Backsheet Color: White
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-Like.
- Application: Bladder Control Pad.
- Absorbent Capacity: Extra Heavy.
- Absorbent Core Material: Polymer
- Type: Contoured.
- Manufacturer: Covidien.
- Brand: SureCare™
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- HCPCS Code: T4535 (Disclaimer)
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Covidien Sub Brand SureCare Ships Free Yes Absorption Super
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!