Other SUR-FIT product(s)
SUR FIT Natura Low Pressure Ostomy Adaptor is a low-pressure ostomy adapter that quickly and easily converts any Sur-Fit Natura Ostomy system into a gentle, low-pressure solution following ostomy surgery. This adapter is inserted between the pouch and the skin barrier, creating enough space for fingers to snap the pouch coupling ring into place without applying direct, painful force onto the patient's abdomen or ileostomy/colostomy stoma. When less pressure is required to snap the pouch to the skin barrier, the result is a less painful and more gentle, pleasant experience.
SUR FIT Natura Low Pressure Ostomy Adaptor significantly reduces the amount of abdominal pain that can occur post ostomy surgery. This low pressure adapter ring can be used for several weeks following ileostomy or colostomy stoma surgery until the abdominal area is no longer sensitive to pressure. If you're searching for a way to significantly reduce abdominal pain post-surgery, this low-pressure adapter ring may be the solution for you.
SUR FIT Natura Low Pressure Ostomy Adaptor Features and Benefits
- Low-pressure adapter is inserted between the pouch and the skin barrier to create space for fingers to attach the pouch coupling ring into place, thus forcing the fingers to absorb pressure and reduce abdominal pain.
- Can be used for several weeks following surgery or until pressure can be applied to the abdomen without inflicting pain onto the patient.
- Easily converts any Sur-Fit Natura Ostomy system into a low pressure solution post surgery, significantly reducing potential inflammation.
- SUR-FIT Natura Low-Pressure Adaptor will work with any ConvaTec Moldable Technology skin barrier.
SUR FIT Natura Low Pressure Ostomy Adaptor Specifications
- Product number: 401993, 401994, 401995, 401996
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Designed to minimize discomfort following ostomy surgery.
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ConvaTec Sub Brand SUR-FIT
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!