Supra DPS Mattress Replacement System manufactured by Medline is a state-of-the-art, low air-loss mattress designed for optimum pressure relief during bed rests, nursing care or hospital stays. With its alternating pressure, static float, auto firm and seat inflation, the Supra DPS Mattress is the most feature-driven mattress replacement system Medline has available. The low air-loss cells utilize a unique ventilated system to help manage moisture, while the cell-on-cell design prevents bottoming out.
As part of Medline's Fall Management line, the Supra DPS Mattress Replacement System is perfect for patients who have suffered severe injuries from sudden impact or trauma, especially those 65 or older.
Supra DPS Mattress Replacement System Features and Benefits:
- Alternating Pressure, Low Air-Loss, Static Float, Auto Firm and Seat Inflation
- Digital Pump With Choice of Four Alternating Pressure Cycle Times
- Upgraded Low-Friction, Anti-Shear Stretch Cover
- Low-Pressure Alarm With Audio and Visual Indicators
- 400 lb Weight Capacity
Supra DPS Mattress Replacement System Specifications:
- Fire Barrier: No
- HPIS Classification: 590_100_78_20
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mattress Material: Air Cell
- Raised Edge: No
- UNSPSC Code: 42141701
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb (180 kg)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!