Stretch Net is a Tubular Bandage used to hold dressings in place without the need for medical tape. This Tubular Elastic Bandage allows easy wound inspection. Stretch Net Tubular Bandage also allows quick access to wounds that require frequent dressing changes. Manufactured by DeRoyal, Stretch Net Tubular Elastic Bandage provides maximum wound aeration. Stretch Net Bandage is ideal for wound patients with fragile skin or who are allergic to tape. Stretch Net Tubular Elastic Bandage is available in sizes to meet the needs of individual patients.
DeRoyal Stretch Net Tubular Bandage Features & Benefits
- Soft, stretchable fabric provides patient comfort.
- Used to secure dressings.
- Provides maximum wound aeration.
- Substitute for messy, skin-irritating tape.
- Quick application.
DeRoyal Stretch Net Tubular Bandage Specifications
- DeRoyal Stretch Net Tubular Bandage Product Number: 10-7104, 10-7111.
- Width: 35 Inch or 64 Inch.
- Length: 42 Inch or 72 Inch.
- Application: Secure Dressings.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: DeRoyal.
- Brand: Stretch Net.
- HCPCS Code: A6467.
DeRoyal Stretch Net Tubular Bandage
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!