Hygea® Sterile Saline Wipes by Professional Disposables (PDI) are made to clean skin with safety in mind. These wipes used to soothe and clean areas where skin is particularly sensitive, including such applications like breast care for nursing mothers or cleaning skin areas near the eyes or mucus membranes. Each wipe is pre-moistened with saline solution making it an optimal addition among other disposable wipes. Each box comes with 24 individual wipes containing 3cc of sterile saline. Each are individually packaged for ease of transport -- something that can easily slip in a purse or wallet for later use. Saline wipes are also ideal for washing wounds, post-operative dressing changes and general skin care use. The Hygea® Sterile Saline Wipes are non-toxic, lint-free and are saturated with isotonic solution of sodium chloride, the chemical compound commonly known as table salt.
Hygea® Sterile Saline Wipes Features and Benefits
- Gentle, safe cleaning for eye areas
- Breast care for mothers with nursing infants
- Good for post-operative care and dressing changes
- Individually wrapped and sealed for ease of carry
Hygea® Sterile Saline Wipes Specifications
- Manufactured by Professional Disposables
- Manufacturer number: C22370
- 24 individual, wrapped wipes per box
- Wipe dimensions: 3 inches x 4 inches
- Soaked in 3cc of sterile saline
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nice Pak Products Inc
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!