Recliner Riser attaches to the wooden base of a recliner to effectively raise the recliner by 4 to 6 inches in height while actually only raising the chair 1-3/4 inches. Typical recliners tilt forward when a person attempts to stand up from a sitting position. This tilting drops the arms and seat of the recliner by 3 to 4 inches, making it more difficult to exit the recliner. By installing the Recliner Riser on all four legs of the chair, the recliner's ability to tilt forward is restricted. The extra support that the Recliner Riser provides gives a weakened person a bio mechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own.This Chair Lift attaches quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. Manufactured by Stander, the Recliner Riser has a patent pending design for this Chair Lift.
Recliner Riser Components
- 4 chair lift risers.
- 2 chair lift rocker limiters.
- 16 screws.
- Instruction manual.
Stander Recliner Riser Features & Benefits
- Decreases stress and strain on back, knees, hips and joints.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slip resistant and non-marking.
- Low profile look makes the Recliner Riser almost invisible.
- Does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair.
Recliner Riser Specifications
- Recliner Riser Product Number: 2096.
- Width: 2.5 Inches.
- Length: 6 Inches.
- Height: 1.75 Inches.
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Stander.
Recliner Riser Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!