Advantage Bed Assist Rail is constructed with durable, heavy-duty steel tubing. The grip is insulated with a black comfort grip that cleans with ease. The Advantage Bedrail folds down for storage and portability. Included with the 5000 Advantage Bed Assist Rail is a safety strap to secure the base to bed frame. The Advantage Bed Rail is manufactured by Stander and includes a canvas organizer hangover that provides for storage of small items. The Advantage Bed Assist Rail has an adjustable height for varying mattress thickness. No assembly is required for this bed assist rail.
Advantage Bed Assist Rail Features & Benefits
- Free 4 Pocket Organizer included prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
- No assembly required. Pops out of the box ready to be placed on any bed.
- Sanitary Closed Cell foam is easy to sanitize.
- Quality steel construction heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality.
- Portable handle folds down for storage and portability.
- Safe & Secure Safety strap secures base to bed frame and mattress.
- Comfortable handle foam grip handle.
- Reversible fits on either side of bed.
- Reversible and adjustable fits on either side of bed.
- Advantage Bed Assist Rail Product Number: 5000.
- Rail Width: 17"
- Rail Height: 22"
- Base Dimensions: 21" x 17"
- Shipping Dimensions: 23" x 18" x 2"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Stander.
- Bed Compatibility: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap.
- Stander Advantage Bed Assist Rail Warranty: Lifetime.
Advantage Bed Assist Rail Additional Information
Stander Advantage Bed Assist Rail Video (1:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Stander Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!