Stand Assist Transport, manufactured by Lumex, is a transport assistance unit. You may select this product to assist an individual with transport, while actively keeping the person who is being transported engaged in the process. The Stand Assist Transport is incredibly easy to use, and works by having the transported people clasp onto middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. In addition to being incredibly simple, Stand Assist Transport features a padded split wing seat that swings out to assist with loading or unloading a patient. Additionally, this lift help has knee pads to make the whole experience more comfortable for the patient.
The Stand Assist Transport is a great and convenient alternative for toileting compared to a wheelchair. Featuring a stable base with locking rear casters, the Stand Assist Transport is not only easy and comfortable, but also makes patient safety a priority. Caregivers can easily transport this lift help throughout a clinic or residence, as it can fit even through narrow doorways. Truly, all transport functions of the Stand Assist Transport are convenient, quick and require minimal caregiver assistance. The Stand Assist Transport is specifically designed for patients who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves.
Stand Assist Transport Features and Benefits
- Affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts.
- Fits easily through narrow doorways.
- Padded knee and seat pads.
- Stable base with locking rear casters.
Stand Assist Specifications
- Product Number: LF1600.
- Max Width: 25"
- Max Height: 42.5"
- Overall Length: 33.5"
- Weight: 61 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
- Front Base Height: 5"
- Application: Assist with transporting patients from a sitting position to standing or standing to sitting..
- Manufacturer: Graham-Field.
- Brand: Lumex.
Lumex LF1600 Standing Assistance Additional Information
- Lumex Stand Assist Flyer offers features for the LF1600 lift stand.
- LF1600 Standing Assist Operating Manual includes handling procedures, assembly instructions, operating instructions and features.
- Lumex LF1600 Stand Assist Maintenance offers cleaning and maintenance instructions to keep the LF1600 operating properly.
- Stand Assist Safety contains precautions to use your Stand Assist safely.
- Graham-Field Stand Assist Warranty details the manufacturer's warranty policy for the Lumex LF1600.
- Standing Assistance Parts provides a list of replace parts for the Stand Assist, including part numbers.
Stand Aid Video ( 4:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill Medicaid supplement cost of this equipment?Question by: Linda Skorick on Aug 3, 2016 11:24:00 AMWe do not work directly with Medicaid because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:15:00 PM