Spitfire EX 3 Wheel Electric Scooter, manufactured by Drive, has ergonomic features, safety benefits and enhanced customization options.
This mobility scooter features not 2, but 3 interchangeable color panels. This allows you to customize the scooter to your liking with red, blue or silver panels. The upholstery is designed with an attractive 2 tone finish that compliments the color panels. The padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable to provide comfort and desired positioning.
Scooters should be convenient, comfortable and safe. This power scooter provides safety with its solid, non-marking anti-tip wheels and armrest mounted reflectors. It also has a headlight for increased visibility in the evenings. The swivel seat features adjustments of up to 180 degrees with a fold-down backrest. Its simple and quick to dissemble, allowing you to easily transport or store it.
This scooter is a mobility device that gets you where you need to go with its 24V motor achieving a speed of up to 5 mph. The batteries provide a maximum range of 9 miles per charge for the 12AH and 15 miles per charge for the 21AH. The scooter weighs under 110 lbs, making it easy to lift and transport.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Interchangeable Color Plates of Blue, Red and Silver
- Plastic Basket with Liner for Additional On-Board Storage
- Swivel Seat and Fold-Down Backrest
- Flip-Up Arm Rests are Adjustable and Removable to fit the Needs of the Client
- Quick Connect Batteries
- Folding Seat
- Disassembles into 5 Pieces for Easy Transport and Storage
- Easy Free Wheel Operation
- Adjustable Armrest Width
- Height Adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Angle Tiller Allows User to Position Controller in the Most Ideal Driving Position
- Quick Connect Batteries
- Product Numbers: 12AH: SPITFIRE132016FS12, 21AH: SPITFIRE132016FS21.
- Width: 19.5 Inches
- Length: 39 Inches
- Seat Width: 17 Inches
- Seat Depth: 16 Inches
- Floor to Seat Height: 19 to 21 Inches
- Front Wheel: 7.5 x 2 Inches Flat-Free
- Rear Wheels: 8.5 x 3 Inches
- Base Weight: 60 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 17 lbs
- Total Weight: 12AH: 99 lbs., 21AH: 105 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece of Weight: 34 lbs. (Front Section)
- HCPCS Code: K0800
- Top Speed: 5 mph
- Cruising Range: 12AH: 9 miles, 21AH: 15 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 3 inches
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Turning Radius: 46 Inches
- Climbing Angle: 6 Degrees
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 14 months on electronics and drive train and 6 months on batteries
Electric Power Mobility Additional Information
- Power Scooter Flyer provides features and benefits.
- Drive Medical SPITFIRE132016FS User Manual offers operating, maintenance and troubleshooting instructions.
Drive Medical Spitfire EX Review and Demonstration (1:00 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 3 Inch Maximum Distance 9 miles Miles Per Hour 5 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Positioning Adjustable Tiller, Arm Width Adjustable, Swivel Seat Seat Width 17 Inch Turn Radius 40 - 50 Inch Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have muscular dystrophy and i'm interested in the spitfire ex 3 wheel scooter.Ive reviewed the specs and noticed the floor to seat height is 19 to 21 inches,and the specs for the spitfire ex 4wheel scooter show the floor to seat height is 20 to 23 inches. i prefer the 3 wheel ( lighter for transport) and was wondering if the floor to seat height can be increased to the same or higher than the 23 inches on the 4 wheel ex model.perhaps the adjustable post is inter-. changeable on these 2 models.thank youQuestion by: bill schulz on May 10, 2016 2:01:47 PMThe floor to seat height of the three and four-wheel chairs are determined by the manufacturer. We do not assemble this product. You may be able to contact the manufacturer to see if they can special order a three wheel chair at the four wheel seat height that you wish to have.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 22, 2016 3:28:00 PM