Looking for a spa in the box for sale? Vitality Medical has you covered.The Spa-N-A-Box, manufactured by Comfort Line Products, is a Home Spa that is easy to use and convenient. These faux wood spas are designed to fit up to five people, turning any yard into a relaxing area. The Comfort Line Spa in a Box hot tub has a tool free assembly, so it can be enjoyed rather quickly. These Massaging Home Spas include a turbo wave massager that is perfect for relaxing away stressors. The Spa-N-A-Box is unique because it has some freeze protection features to prevent damage due to frozen water, as well as, a digital temperature readout, so Heat is set and adjusted using the thermostat controlled heater. Controlling the temperature with the digital readout makes it easy to maintain an ideal Pain or Stress Relief environment. This spa in a box portable spa is energy efficient, with 1000W heater, so the water will not lose heat due to power loss.
Spa-N-A-Box Features, Benefits & Additional Information
Spa-N-A-Box Features and Benefits
- Tool Free Set-up.
- No special wiring or plumbing is required.
- Thermo locking cover is included.
- Freeze protection
- Filtration system keeps water clean.
- Digital temperature readout.
- High powered turbo wave massage system eases stress and muscle pain.
- Spa-N-A-Box product number: SNB6ftSWC110V
- Width Outer Diameter: 73-1/2 Inch
- Width Inner Diameter: 64-1/2 Inch
- Height: 27 Inch
- Gallon Capacity: 280
- Filled Weight: 2569 lbs.
- Voltage requirement: 110V
- Comfort Line Products Spa-N-A-Box Warranty: 1 year
Spa-N-A-Box Demonstration - Video (1:44)
Spa-N-A-Box Assembly - Video (2:28)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Comfort Line Products Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!