SOL-M Blunt Fill Needles are used to transfer medications to IV lines. Often referred to as Transfer Needles, the Blunt Fill Needle may be inserted into the medication vial for filling and then introduced to the IV line. The SOL-M Blunt Fill Needle has a 45 degree bevel to help reduce needle stick accidents. This 18 gauge needle allows easy drawing and mix of viscous medications. Manufactured by SOL-Millennium, the SOL-M Blunt Fill Needles have a low penetration force for ease of use. SOL-M Blunt Fill Needles are compatible with standard Luer lock syringes.
SOL-M Blunt Fill Needle Features & Benefits
- Transfer needle.
- Safety needle blunt tip minimizes accidental sticks.
- Large gauge size allows easy drawing and mix of viscous medications.
- Easy to use with low penetration force.
- Used to replace standard hypodermic needles.
SOL-M Blunt Fill Needle Specifications
- SOL-Millennium Blunt Transfer Fill Needle Product Number: 110022.
- Needle Size: 18 Gauge.
- Length: 1-1/2 Inch.
- Style: Blunt.
- Type: Blunt Fill Needle.
- Bevel: 40 degree.
- Syringe Connection: Luer Lock.
- Manufacturer: SOL-Millennium.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!