The Soft Skin® mattress sleeve, by Span America, is made to protect and act as a barrier for the Geo Matt® therapeutic overlay. This unique synthetic material is made specifically for the Geo Matt and will protect it from any fluids. The mattress overlay is designed with 800 individual responsive foam cells that work to distribute weight of the user and ultimately prevent or treat pressure ulcers. The detailed design property could be compromised with any fluid leaked into the foam.
The Soft Skin® mattress sleeve is both durable and flexible and will give the comfort one would expect from a product designed for individuals who are bedridden or need a therapeutic mattress to prevent bed sores and skin maceration.
Soft Skin® is made of a thin urethane plastic and has a fire retardant property. They come in two sizes: 33 inches wide by 72 inches long and 33 inches wide by 75 inches long.
Soft Skin® Mattress Sleeve Features and Benefits
- They urethane material is strong, yet very pliable.
- The sleeve will protect the Geo Matt® overlay from fluids.
- The sleeve is soft to rest on.
- It makes cleaning easy because of the smooth, non-absorbent surface.
- The material is fire-resistant.
Soft Skin® Mattress Sleeve Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: SP759-000 and SP592-000
- Manufacturer: Span America
- Sizes: 33 Inch W x 72 Inch L, 33 Inch W x 75 Inch L
- Material: Urethane
- Made to Fit Over the Geo Matt® Overlay
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Span America
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!