SoClean 2, manufactured by Sunset Healthcare Solutions, is an innovative CPAP cleaner that specifically eradicates germs without requiring the user to disassemble CPAP masks or machines. In fact, SoClean 2 allows CPAP users to sanitize and disinfect equipment daily without the use of water or hazardous chemicals either.
Offering a unique design, each type of CPAP mask, including nasal, nasal pillow, and full-face, can be used in conjunction with the SoClean unit. In addition to complementing any mask, the design of SoClean 2 features a universal fitting to incorporate a vast majority of CPAP machine models.
SoClean 2 functions by activating oxygen. More specifically, the air we inhale is made a molecule formed by two atoms of oxygen. However, in this cleaning device, there is generator that breaks down this molecule and reassembles it into three molecules of oxygen. This molecule is incredibly powerful and has the capability of destroying any organic matter that comes in contact with it.
This method of implementing activated oxygen is incredibly popular in fields that require sanitization, including hospitals, food handling and water purification. Not only will this product sanitize and clean your CPAP mask, but it will channel the activated oxygen through the CPAP tubing and machine, sanitizing all of your CPAP equipment without effort.
If you are a CPAP user, the SoClean 2 is the perfect product to keep you breathing healthy air. For a quick wipe down of your CPAP equipment, though, many individuals have found cpap cleaning wipes to be incredibly helpful.
SoClean 2 Features and Benefits
- Completely automated.
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- Disassembly of CPAP products not required by user.
- Does not require water or hazardous chemicals.
- Easy to operate.
- Front display.
- Indicator lights throughout cycle.
- Same sanitizing process used in hospitals, produce handling, and water purification.
- Sleek design.
- Small and compact foundation.
SoClean 2 Specifications
- SoClean 2 Product Number: SC1200.
- Width: 11 inches.
- Height: 12 inches.
- Length: 11 inches.
- Weight: 7 pounds.
- Application: To sanitize and clean CPAP masks and machines.
- Manufacturer: Better Rest Solutions.
- Brand: Sunset Healthcare Solutions.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- SoClean 2 Brochure provides features and benefits of this CPAP mask cleaner and sanitizer.
- SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizer User Guide discusses technical specifications, use and maintenance.
- SoClean 2 Accessories displays the product number and name of each accessory for the SoClean 2 that can be special ordered to supplement your mask cleaner.
- SoClean 2 Compatibility Chart shows what CPAP machines are compatible with this mask and hose cleaner - RESmart, ResMed, Transcend, Puritan Bennet, PMI Probasic, Aeiomed, Apex Medical, Carefusion, DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, Philips Respironics.
SoClean 2 Additional Information
SoClean CPAP Mask Cleaner Video (3:19 minutes)
SoClean 2 Pre-Washing Video (1:00 minutes)
SoClean 2 User Manual Installing the Injection Fitting Video (2:05 minutes)
SoClean Timer Settings Video (2:06 minutes)
SoClean 2 Operational Video (2:14 minutes)
SoClean CPAP Mask Cleaner Care & Maintenance Video (1:28 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sunset Healthcare Solutions Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI use the full-face mask and I want to be sure it can fit into the cleaner chamber.Question by: Dave Carlson on May 10, 2016 10:05:18 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Does medicare pay anything on the SoClean?Question by: James D Allen JR on Apr 4, 2017 8:10:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 5, 2017 10:14:00 AMIs this covered by insurance?Question by: Terry on Mar 20, 2017 8:06:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 24, 2017 12:56:00 PM