Sock Aids, by AliMed, are convenient dressing aids that help you put on your socks or stockings without bending over. Simply slip your sock over the Sock Aid, insert your foot and pull on the straps. These Sock Dressing Aids are for anyone who experiences difficulty leaning forward.
Sock Aids are available with Continuous Loop Handle with garter clips for easy, one-handed use, as well as a Foam Handle option for a pair of 33" cords with foam handles.
Sock Aids Features and Benefits:
- Sock Aids Help You Put On Your Socks Without Bending Over.
- Great For Those Who Experience Difficulty Leaning Forward.
- Foam Handles For Two-Handed Use.
- Continuous Loop Handle Sock Aids Option For Single-Handed Use.
Sock Aids Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Extra Wide Option Also Available
- Product Numbers: 8208, 820804, 820815, 80417, 8041704, 8041724, 820704, 8207, 820710, 77816, 7781610
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have a broken right shoulder and have use of one hand,also i am right handed.WHAT UNIT is BEST FOR MEQuestion by: Bill on Apr 8, 2017 4:24:45 AMThis question is best suited for your doctor.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:45:00 AM