Unicare Moisturizing Lotion, by Smith and Nephew, is a high-grade, prescription-strength moisturizing lotion perfectly suited to soothe, condition and moisturize dry skin. Unicare absorbs quickly after application without any leftover grease or annoying residue. The lotion is completely pH-balanced, non-irritation, non-sensitizing, and is non-toxic. Unicare is recommended for patients undergoing radiation therapy who have symptoms of dry, cracked skin.
Unicare Moisturizing Lotion is designed with patients undergoing radiation in mind, using a combined blend of aloe and allantoin to naturally maintain proper skin hydration while helping to reduce the risks to skin integrity like skin tears and skin breakdown.
Unicare Moisturizing Lotion Features and Benefits:
- Moisturizes Dry Skin, Absorbs Quickly.
- Non-Irritating, Non-Sensitizing, Non-Allergenic.
- pH Balanced to Help Maintain Proper Skin Function.
- Aloe and Allantoin Naturally Soothe and Condition.
- May Be Used On Patients Undergoing Radiation Therapy.
Unicare Moisturizing Lotion Specifications:
- Product Number: 445400, 445000
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- HCPCS Code: A6250*
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!