SENSOR READY CUSHION AND SMART CHECK MUST BE ORDERED TOGETHER,
ITEMS CANNOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
ROHO HIGH PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION technology and is intended to conform to an individual's seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an enviroment to facilitate wound healing.
The ROHO Sensor Ready HIGH PROFILECushions come standard with a quick disconnect port that allows these cushion to connect to Smart Check, a sensing device used to set up and monitor individuals' inflation range.
Shape Fitting The unique cellular design of the HIGH PROFILE allows the cushions to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day. As the individual's body changes over time, so will the cushion.
Skin Protection Over forty years of research, experience and refinement of ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides and individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
Smart Check Product Features:
- Works exclusively with ROHO Sensor Ready HIGH PROFILE and MID PROFILE Single Valve Cushions
- Press to check inflation monitor
- Stores individual's inflation range
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever & wherever
- Affordable, portable and durable
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup
- Ability to reset - can store new inflation level for individual's physiological changes over time
- No weight limit - when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual
- Easy to read faceplate
- Automatic power off
- Detachable for storage
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- Lightweight and reliable
- Batteries available globally at retail outlets
- Long battery life / Low battery indicator
- Multiple cover options for Sensor Ready Cushions
- Ergonomic shape / Easy to clean and disinfect
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!