Smart Rail from HealthCraft is not a fixed-style Bed Rail. This advanced Bed Safety Rail pivots to provide transitional support. The HealthCraft Smart-Rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing and transferring support. The unique safety latch design provides positive locking of rail at bedside and easy unlocking.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada and therefore cannot be expedited faster than the standard 3-5 day shipping.
Smart Rail Features & Benefits
- Traction Grips prevent the Smart-Rail™ from slipping while in use.
- Grey rubber cane tips prevent slipping and protect floor.
- For many mobility patients, the Smart Rail elminates the need for caregiver assistance.
Smart Rail Specifications
- Product Numbers: SRLE, SRS.
- Support Rail Width: 16-1/2"
- Support Rail Height: 31-1/2"
- Support Rail: 7/8" diameter.
- Support Frame: 32" x 21-1/4"
- Rail Grip: 1-1/4" diameter
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Contruction: Rigid Tubular Steel.
- Finishes: Anti-microbial white gloss powder coat.
- Manufactured in Canada.
- HealthCraft Smart Rail Warranty: 1 year limited.
Smart Rail Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Healthcraft Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCould you please explain how this is set up? Do the bars just go I between top mattress & box springs? Are their cords of some kind that attach to the bed frame?