The Smart Rail Bedside Safety Rail by HealthCraft is not a fixed-style Bed Rail. This advanced Bed Safety Rail pivots to provide transitional support. This height adjustable bed rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing and transferring of weight for increased stability as you're standing. The unique safety latch design provides positive locking of rail at bedside and easy unlocking.
Please note: Healthcraft products are shipped from Canada and therefore cannot be expedited faster than the standard 3-5 day shipping.
Smart Rail Features & Benefits
- Traction Grips prevent the Smart-Rail™ from slipping while in use.
- Grey rubber cane tips prevent slipping and protect floor.
- For many mobility patients, the Smart Rail elminates the need for caregiver assistance.
Smart Rail Specifications
- Product Numbers: SRLE, SRS-S.
- Support Rail Width: 16-1/2 Inches
- Support Rail Height: 31-1/2 - 34 1/2 Inches
- Support Rail: 7/8-Inch diameter.
- Support Frame: 32 Inches x 21-1/4 Inches
- Rail Grip: 1-1/4 Inches diameter
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Contruction: Rigid Tubular Steel
- Finish: Anti-microbial white gloss powder coat.
- Made in Taiwan
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Healthcraft Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCould you please explain how this is set up? Do the bars just go I between top mattress & box springs? Are their cords of some kind that attach to the bed frame?