Xtra Bariatric Small Base Quad Cane by Carex offers superior strength and balance with a whopping 500 pound weight capacity. Sturdy steel construction and adjustable heights make the Xtra Bariatric Quad Cane ideal for all users. The 4-point base is narrow enough to easily fit into tight spaces. A contoured vinyl handgrip on this quad cane is extremely comfortable to use. The low, balanced center of gravity on the Carex Xtra Quad Cane offers great stability for any patient.
Xtra Quad Cane by Carex Specifications
- Heavy-duty quad cane supports users up to 500 lbs.
- 4-point base provides extra walking stability.
- Height adjusts quickly, easily with detent button.
- Locking silencer provides rattle-free use.
- Weighs only 4 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Carex Xtra Bariatric Small Base Quad Cane Warranty: limited lifetime.
Carex Quad Canes Additional Information
- Quad Canes Usage Instructions offers detailed info for proper cane use, cane adjustment and maintenance information.
- Carex Walking Cane Guidelines provides information on how to use walking canes, negotiating stairs with a cane, potential cane safety hazards, cane care and maintenance and HCPCS codes for Medicare reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the height range for this cane?Question by: Edie on Mar 13, 2016 7:10:50 AMThe cane is able to adjust between 28-37 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 23, 2016 3:46:00 PM