Proper alignment during sleep can be accomplished in many ways. A pillow that supports alignment regardless of position can be the difference between a bad and good night's sleep. Therapeutica's Sleeping Pillow doesn't look like an ordinary pillow, but is designed to keep the spine in a straight line. Whether you sleep on your side or your back, this pillow provides all the support necessary so you can rest easy and wake up refreshed every morning.
For back sleepers, a concaved center cavity places the head in optimal position while the cervical contour keeps the natural curve of your spine aligned. A wedge extension supports the upper back, allowing the rest of the body line up before you fall asleep. Side sleepers can enjoy the comforts of either contoured head rest, which keeps the head and neck at the proper level. Raised side profiles keep the shoulders in place and side cavities offer flexible cushioning for pressure-free sleep. A curved top edge and sloped bottom panel on both sides maintain shoulder height through the night.
The Pillow comes in five sizes to best suit your needs and is made with non-allergenic, non-toxic foam.
Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Features and Benefits
- Promotes Good Sleep Through Proper Alignment
- Centerpiece Aligns the Spine for Back Sleepers
- Side Panels Offer Better Sleep for Side Sleepers
- Neck and Shoulder Support Throughout for Better Sleep
- Made with Non-Allergenic, Non-Toxic Materials
- Comes in Five Sizes for the Best Possible Fit
- Foam is Recyclable When Applicable
- Manufacturer: Therapeutica
- Usage: Spinal Alignment
- Available Sizes
- Material Type: Memory Foam
- Recyclable: Yes
- Allergen Free: Yes
- Warranty: Five Years
- HCPCS: E0190
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!