Skin Tac Wipes are used as an Adhesive Barrier Wipe and Skin Tac Liquid is applied with an applicator to the skin for use as an Adhesive Barrier. Both the Skin Tac Wipes and the Skin Tac Liquid are used to prepare the skin for application of tapes, dressings, ostomy appliances, infusion sets, compression stockings and much more. Skin Tac is a tacky skin barrier that is hypoallergenic and latex free. Skin Tac is manufactured by Torbot, a medical supplies company that specializes in Ostomy Care. Regardless of what you’re sticking to your body, Torbot’s Skin Tac will help it adhere better, last longer, protect your skin and save you money!
Torbot Skin Tac Adhesive Barrier Features & Benefits
- Hypoallergenic and ideal for patients with sensitive skin.
- Medical Adhesive Prep for anything you want to stick to your body.
- Latex free.
Torbot Skin Tac Adhesive Barrier Specifications
- Application Options: Wipes and Liquid Adhesive.
- Skin Tac Liquid Adhesive Barrier Options: 4 Ounce or 8 Ounce Bottle with Applicator.
- Skin Tac Wipes: 50 Sealed Packets per Box.
- HCPSC code: A5120
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!