Single Tread Slip-Resistant Patient Safety Footwear are no slip safety footwear socks designed specifically for acute care, outpatients and long-term care patients. The slip resistant soles on these socks are designed to substantially help reduce patient injuries and are designed with soft, knitted material to enhance patient comfort. Comfortable and non-irritating, these no slip socks are ideal for patients of all ages, whether infants or seniors.
Single Tread Slip-Resistant Patient Safety Footwear are ankle-length and easy to slip on and off. Available in seven flattering colors, these slip resistant socks can be confidently worn on a variety of different surfaces to effectively prevent falling, sliding or slipping. Simultaneously lightweight and cozy, these treaded socks are the ideal way to stay comfortable while protecting against falling or sliding on slippery surfaces.
Single Tread Slip-Resistant Patient Safety Footwear Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed for acute care patients, outpatients and long-term care patients.
- Sturdy slip-resistant soles are designed to dramatically help reduce patient injuries and prevent patients from slipping, falling or sliding.
- Woven with a soft, knitted material that is ultimately comfortable and suitable for long-term wear.
- Ideal for patients of all ages, from young infants to elderly seniors.
Single Tread Slip-Resistant Patient Safety Footwear Specifications
- Product numbers: 80101, 80112, 80102, 80103, 80104, 80106, 80108, 80118, 80120
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Color: White, Peach, Moss Green, Blue, Beige, Grey, Heather Grey
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Encompass Group
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!