Other Simplicity product(s)
Simplicity Insert Pads Extra Heavy Absorbency are manufactured for adult incontinence care. Made by Covidien (Medtronic), these incontinence pads may be worn with regular underwear or special knit pants. Simplicity Pads provide odor control and have a Poly-Fresh polymer absorbent material that keeps moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry. Equipped with adhesive patches, Simplicity incontinence pads stay securely in place and have a contoured shape for comfort and a better fit.
Simplicity Insert Pads are more streamlined for an improved fit and greater comfort. Using these insert pads with regular underwear significantly increases dignity compared to a full incontinence brief. A built-in wetness indicator lets you know when it is time to change. Simplicity Insert Pads are available in four color coded absorption levels--Moderate Absorbency Insert Pads (blue), Heavy Absorbency Insert Pads (beige), Extra Heavy Insert Pads (white) and Night Time Insert Pads (green).
Simplicity Insert Pads Features & Benefits
- Extra Heavy absorbency.
- Built-in wetness sensor indicates the need to change.
- Contoured shape for a better fit.
- Provides adult incontinence protection.
- Offers odor control.
- Offers improved discreetness over regular incontinence briefs.
Simplicity Insert Pads Extra Heavy Absorbency Specifications
- Simplicity Incontinence Insert Pads Product Number: 1044.
- Size: 12 x 28 Inch.
- Color Code: White.
- Absorbency: Extra Heavy.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Users: Adults.
- Application: Incontinence pad.
- Topsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Topsheet Color: White.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic).
- Brand: Simplicity.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4520, T4535.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Simplicity Ships Free Yes Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like Gender Unisex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!