Durasorb Disposable Chux Underpads are spunbond nonwoven topsheets that transfers fluid quickly into the fluff core. The fluff core provides incontinence protection for the underpad and maintains patient comfort.
The diamond-embossed pattern and polypropylene backsheet for the underpad allows for stability and utilization. It also helps heavy absorbency needs with a non-polymer construction.
The polypropylene backing for the underpad also helps to protect against leakage and resists melting. This makes it ideal for use as an overnight pad.
Simplicity Extra Underpad by Covidien comes in a light blue color.
Simplicity Extra Underpad Features and Benefits
- Hospital Bed Pad
- For Use as Chair or Bed Cover
- Spunbond Nonwoven Topsheet
- Allows Fluid to Pass Quickly Into Fluff Core
- Provides Incontinent Protection
- Maintains Patient Comfort
- Backsheet Helps Heavy Absorbency Needs
- Backing Helps Protect Against Leakage and Resists Melting
- Ideal for Use as Overnight Pad
Simplicity Extra Underpad Specifications
- Item Number: 949, 1038, 1093, 949B10
- Light Blue Color
- Available in 17 x 24 Inch, 23 x 24 Inch, 23 x 36 Inch, 30 x 30 Inch
- Packaged in Cases of 150, 200, and 300
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Covidien Sub Brand Simplicity Ships Free Yes Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!