These products may also serve as replacement parts for your ankle brachial index system. These products function to assist diagnosing a patient with PAD, more commonly known as peripheral arterial disease.
ABI Computer Systems
- Computer for Use With simpleABI, ABI-120: Allows medical providers to transfer results directly to a computer.
- Wireless Printer for Use With simpleABI, ABI-130: Allows medical providers to wirelessly print results from an ABI test.
- ABI Clipboard With Calculator and ABI Interpretation for Use With DigiDop, ACC-120: Allows medical providers to quickly and efficiently make assessments with the DigiDop, a digital Doppler.
- simpleABI Training Video, ACC-130: A training video that properly instructs medical professionals how to properly use ABI machine.
- DigiDop Charger, ACC-150: Recharges DigiDop equipment.
- Carry Bag for DigiDop, ACC-170: A carrying bag to encase the DigiDop.
- Carry Bag for simpleABI, ACC-190: A carrying bag to encase ABI systems.
Cables for Dopplers and ABI Systems
- Audio Cable for Any Doppler, CBL-101: 3.5 mm audio cable that records.
- Coiled Audio Cable for DigiDop, CBL-110: 12 inch audio cable.
- Locking Cable, CBL-120: A cable that will keep your Doppler and ABI stands safe and secure.
- USB Cable, CBL-150: A 6 feet, black USB cable for the simpleABI systems.
- USB Cable, CBL-160: A 6 feet, white USB cable for the simpleABI systems.
Ankle Brachial Index Cuffs
- 10 cm Blood Pressure Cuff, CUFF-100: A blood pressure cuff for use on arms or ankles; this works with the simpleABI machines.
- 12 cm Blood Pressure Cuff, CUFF-110L: A blood pressure cuff for use on arms or ankles; this complements the simpleABI machines.
- 12 cm Blood Pressure Cuff, CUFF-110: A blood pressure cuff for use on calves and lower thighs; this works with the simpleABI systems.
- 1.9 cm Blood Pressure Cuff, CUFF-140: A blood pressure cuff for use with the simpleABI systems.
Obstetrical and Vascular Probes
- Obstetrical Probes, DD-700-OB: 2MHz probe for deeper penetration and 3MHz probe for early heartbeat detection and general use; probes for the DigiDop 700.
- Vascular Probes, DD-700-VASC: 5MHz pen style probe for deeper vessels and 8MHz pen style probe for superficial vessels and general use; probes for the DigiDop 700.
- Combination Probes, DD-700-VASC: 3MHz obstetrical probe for early heartbeat detection and an 8MHz pen style, vascular probe for superficial vessels.
- 60 Gram Gel, GEL-100: 60 grams of ultrasound gel for use with any Doppler system.
- 250 Gram Gel, GEL-110: 250 grams of ultrasound gel for use with any Doppler system.
Cuff Inflators for simpleABI/DigiDop Systems
- Manual Cuff Inflator, PUMP-100: Manually inflate the ankle brachial cuff.
- Powerflate Automatic Cuff Inflator, PUMP-300: Automatically inflate the ankle brachial cuff.
Roll Stand for simpleABI Systems
- Roll Stand, STND-200: A portable stand for the simpleABI systems. The stand features a "locking system" to prevent it from rolling away from the medical professional.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Newman Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!