Other Similac product(s)
Similac Total Comfort with Iron and OptiGRO provides an easy-to-digest infant formula for babies with delicate tummies. Fussiness and gas after feedings may be signs baby has discomfort with digesting milk protein. Total Comfort is formulated with partially hydrolyzed whey protein that's an alternative to standard milk-based formulas with intact protein. For optimal digestive health, Total Comfort has prebiotics and a unique blend of two carbohydrates to maximize absorption. This specialized formula features OptiGRO, an exclusive and unique blend of nutrients by Abbott Nutrition. OptiGRO contains DHA to help support brain and eye development, lutein to support eye health and vitamin E to support developing cells. These are important nutrients found in breast milk. It's also fortified with iron shown to support baby's growth and brain development. It has calcium for strong bones and nucleotides to help support the immune system. For other dietary needs, Similac Total Comfort in 12.6 oz powder is gluten-free, Halal and Kosher.
Features, Benefits, Ingredients, Precautions, Preparation, Storage, Handling and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Easier-to-Digest Whey Protein
- Prebiotics for Digestive Health
- Supports Growth
- Supports Brain and Eye Development
- Supports Developing Cells
- Promotes Strong Bones
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Similac
- Volume: 12.6 oz Can (Powder Formula)
- Item Number: 62599
- HCPCS Code: B4158
- Quantity: Each, Case of 6
Powder Unflavored: Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate). Allergens: Contains milk ingredients.
- Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
- Consult physician prior to switching formulas.
- Never us a microwave oven to warm formulas as serious burns can result.
- This Powder infant formula is not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by pediatrician.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following proper hygiene, handling and storage of this formula.
- Ask pediatrician if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing the formula and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour water into clean bottle.
- Add one unpacked level scoop to each 2 fl oz of water.
- Cap bottle, shake well and attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Prepared and unused bottles can be stored in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Storage and Handling
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature and avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened formula contents within one month.
- Do not reuse formula container.
Similac Total Comfort Nutrition Information
Volume 5.3 fl oz prepared Calories 100 Protein 2.32 grams Fats 5.4 grams Carbohydrates 11 grams Water 140 Linoleic Acid 1000 mg Vitamin A 300 IU Vitamin D 60 IU Vitamin E 1.5 IU Vitamin K 8 mcg Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 100 mcg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 160 mcg Vitamin B6 63 mcg Vitamin B12 .026 mcg Niacin 1100 mcg Folic Acid 16 mcg Biotin 4.6 mcg Pantothenic Acid 3023 mcg Vitamin C 9 mg Choline 24 mg Inositol 4.5 mg Calcium 105 mg Calcium 5.3 mEq Phosphorus 70 mg Magnesium 6 mg Iron 1.9 mg Zinc .79 mg Manganese 5 mcg Copper 95 mcg Iodine 9 mcg Selenium 2 mcg Sodium 46 mg Sodium 2 mEq Potassium 121 mg Potassium 3.1 mEq Chloride 68 mg Chloride 1.9 mEq
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!