Similac Sterilized Water ensures an absence of any bacteria in the water for infants with compromised immune systems. Sterilized water is most commonly used for mixing infant formula, for wound cleaning and to dilute or dissolve water-soluble drugs for injections. However, Similac Water is specifically designed for mixing with powdered infant formula for feedings. The Similac 1-liter volume is ideal for bottle feeding. Smaller, single-use units of sterilized water should be used for other applications because once the 1 Liter bottle is opened, it must be used or disposed of to ensure it's not contaminated and to ensure it maintains its sterility.
Similac Sterilized Water Features and Benefits:
- Prevents Cross-Contamination
- Prevents Microbial Growth
- Protects Baby's Immune System
- Packaging Ensures Sterility
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Similac
- Volume: 1 Liter
- Sterile: Yes
- Quantity: Case of 8
- Item Number: 58037
- UNSPSC Code: 42231802
Use and Storage:
- If bottle has been compromised in any way or if ring is broken or missing, throw bottle away and do not use.
- After sterilized water has been mixed with formula it must be consumed one hour after feeding.
- Store unopened at room temperature
- To avoid contamination do not expose bottle to extreme temperatures.
- Do not reuse empty bottle to store other liquids.
- Use at room temperature and never microwave as serious burns can result.
- Use under the direction of pediatrician.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!