Other Similac product(s)
OptiGRO is our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breastmilk.
- DHA for brain development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Clinically shown to improve early language development early visual development and body composition.
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye development of the preterm infant.
- Calcium: phosphorus content and ratio (1.8:1) supports intrauterine accretion rates.
- Approximately 2 mg iron/kg body weight per day when fed at 120 Cal/kg body weight per day.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!