Click to Order By Phone
Other Similac product(s)
Similac Special Care is a 20 fl oz, iron-fortified feeding for growing, low-birth-weight infants and premature infants.
Use under medical supervision
- A nutrient profile identical to Similac Special Care 24 per 100 Cal.
- Has a unique blend of nucleotides to help support the developing immune system.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients naturally found in breastmilk that are important for brain and eye development.
- Lutein and DHA to support the developing eyes and brain.
- Calcium and phosphorus at concentrations - and ratio (1.8:1) - that supports intrauterine accretion rates.1
- Approximately 2 mg iron/kg body weight per day, when fed at 120 Cal/kg body weight per day.
- Mixes easily with other Similac
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!