Other Similac product(s)
Similac Go & Grow Toddler Drink with OptiGRO is milk-based formula specifically for toddlers and older babies 12 to 24 months old as they transition to a sippy cup. This Toddler Formula was developed to compliment the toddler's diet and bridge the nutritional gaps as they transition to table foods. It contains OptiGRO, an exclusive and unique blend of nutrients by Abbott Nutrition. OptiGRO contains DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development, lutein to support eye health and vitamin E to support developing cells. Go & Grow has 25 other essential vitamins and minerals to support their growing needs. It will supply at least 30 percent of the recommended Daily Value for 1 to 4-year-olds of calcium, iron, vitamin C and vitamin E in an 8 oz serving.
To accommodate other dietary needs, Similac Go & Grow Toddler Drink is gluten-free, Halal and Kosher.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Safety Precautions, Preparation and Storage and Handling
Features and Benefits:
- Developed for 12 to 24-Month-Olds
- Bridges Gaps in Diet
- Supports Brain and Eye Development
- Supports Developing Cells
- Supplies 30 Percent of Recommended Daily Value
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Application: Toddler Formula 12-24 Months
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Container Size: 22 oz Powder
- Item Number: 50827
- Quantity: Each, Case of 6
- UNSPSC Code: 42231802
- Nutrition Information
Powder Unflavored: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, m-Inositol, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Potassium Hydroxide. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Formula is milk-based. Do not feed Go and Grow to toddlers with galactosemia allergy.
- Add 8 fl oz of water to clean sippy cup.
- Using a measuring cup from the canister, add 1/3 cup of powder to cup containing water.
- Close sippy cup and shake well.
- Feed entire portion within one hour and discard unused portion.
Storage and Handling:
- Store unopened and/or opened powder container at room temperature.
- Do not expose container to extreme temperatures it may compromise formula.
- Use opened container contents within one month to maintain its freshness.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Similac
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!