The Shower Tub Chair Bathroom Safety Bundle, from Drive Medical, is the all-in-one solution for bathroom safety needs. The bundle includes a bath chair with back; a shower head, hose and diverter valve; a rotating suction cup grab bar; and a bath mat.
The bath chair is simple, sturdy and easy to use. The user can adjust each of the chair's legs with the push of a button. Each height setting is one inch apart. The chair has drainage holes to prevent any standing water on the seat. The chair is made of aluminum and plastic and comes with a carry bag, making it lightweight and easy to carry or store away.
The suction cup grab bar is a 19 inch long bar that affixes to the shower wall by suction alone, which means no drilling into the wall. The grab bar will also bend in the middle to transform a straight bar into an angled bar. The large suction cups at the bottom will provide an extremely strong hold. There is also a red/green color indicator that shows if the hold is "safe secure" or whether you need to "re-affix" the bar.
The shower head and diverter will provide a shower device that you can remove and use while sitting down. The diverter allows you two choices of stream -- you can have the shower stream come from a stationary hear. Or, with a simple turn of the diverter knob, the stream can be directed into a shower head and hose. This is a great option for those who have to shower and rinse while seated as the hose and shower head will extend as far as 80 inches.
All of this is topped off with a sponge-like bath mat made extra long and securely sticks to the bath basin with suction cups. At the end is a contoured cut to go around the drain. The color scheme is designed so that all the accessories will match with each-other and will blend well with almost any bathroom decor.
Shower Tub Chair and Bathroom Safety Bundle Features and Benefits
- The bundle contains the following Drive Medical Products: Grey Bathroom Safety Shower Tub Bench Chair with Back, Handheld Shower Head Spray with Diverter Valve, and Adjustable Angle Rotating Suction Cup Grab Bar.
- The extra long bath mat adds safety and security by providing a large, slip-proof surface in the bath.
- The mat has a contour cut design to fit around drain.
- The bath mat is held securely by multiple suction cups.
- The mat is made of latex free rubber.
- The soft rubber mat is easy to clean and rolls up for storage.
- The grab bar has a color indicator that shows "safe secure" suction or "re-affix" suction.
- The bar installs and is removed without tools or professional assistance.
- The bar has suction cups to provide an extremely strong hold.
- The release levers make installing and removing the suction cup grab bars quick and easy.
- The diverter valve allows either the regular shower head to operate or be used as a hand-held shower spray.
- There is an on/off switch built into the handle for easy access.
- The shower head comes with a wall holder and an 80 inch, white, reinforced nylon hose for extra convenience.
- The aluminum frame on the chair is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof.
- The seat has drainage holes to reduce slipping.
- It is a tool-free assembly.
- The chair is height adjustable and has angled legs with suction style tips provided for additional stability.
Shower Tub Chair Bathroom Safety Bundle Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product 12037 Length: 80 Inches
- Products 12950 Dimensions:
- Length: 35.5 Inch
- Width: 15.75 Inch
- Product RTL12105KDR Outside Legs Dimensions:
- Width: 17 Inch
- Depth: 17 Inch
- RTL12105KDR Seat Depth: 14.5 Inches
- RTL12105KDR Seat Dimensions:
- Height: 15.75 - 19.75 Inch
- Width: 20 Inch
- Length: 19.75 Inch
- RTL13084 Dimensions
- Length: 20 Inch
- Width: 28 Inch
- Height: 28 Inch
- RTL13084 Suction Cup Diameter: 4 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Grab Bar, Shower Hose, and Bath Bench; Limited 90 Day on Bath Mat
- Bundle SKU: bathbundle; Item Number: 12950 (Mat), RTL13084 (Bath Bar), 12037(Shower Head and Diverter), RTL12105KDR (Bath Chair)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!