Shower and Commode Air Cushion, manufactured by Roho, is a low-profile air cushion designed to fit shower chairs and commodes. This ROHO Air Cushion works with several different types of commode chairs, including transport commode chairs, tilt commode chairs, wheelchair commode chairs, shower commode chairs and others as pictured above.
The Shower and Commode Air Cushion offers the user therapeutic benefits through its dynamic air cell technology. This cushion will help prevent pressure sores, distribute pressure and weight, and minimize shear and friction.
In addition to providing therapeutic benefits, this cushion comes with a cover, pump, repair kit and operating instructions.
Available in variable sizes, you will be able to find the Shower and Commode Air Cushion that is perfect for your needs.
Commode and Shower Chair Cushion Features and Benefits
- Low profile seat cushion.
- Comes with cover.
- Distributes pressure and weight.
- Includes pump.
- Includes repair kit.
- Minimizes shear and friction.
- Prevents pressure sores.
- Various sizes to accommodate your needs.
Shower and Commode Air Cushion Specifications
- Product Number: SEATCMDL.
- Size: 16" L x 16" W.
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 24 months.
- Application: Cushion for Commodes and Showers.
- Manufacturer: Roho.
- HCPCS Code: E1399.
Commode Seat Cushion Additional Information
- ROHO Low Profile Cushion Flyer contains features and benefits of this comfortable air cushion.
- Dry Floatation Cushion offers information on floating seat technology.
- Wheelchair Cushion Detailed Adjustment Instructions covers the proper setup and adjustment of the cushion for individual needs.
- ROHO Cushion Instructions provide information for set up and adjustment.
- ROHO Dry Floatation Wheelchair Cushion charts the number of cells by cushion dimensions.
- Wheelchair Seating HCPCS Codes offers a guideline for selecting the appropriate HCPCS code for wheelchair cushions.
- ROHO Air Cushion Cleaning covers the procedures for cleaning wheelchair cushions from ROHO.
- Braden Scale for Pressure Sores provides a chart for risk assessment.
- ROHO Cushion Warranty identifies ROHO’s limited warranty policy for cushions.
- Parsons, David. A deeper look into the R&D of seating surfaces made to prevent pressure sores. Medical Design News. September/October 2001.
- Clinical Case Study. Healing an Ischemic Ulcer (Pressure Ulcer in a Seated Client. Crown Therapeutics, 1997.
- ROHO Cushion Repair discusses step by step repair of air cushions.
Shape Fitting Cushions Facilitate Healing of Pressure Wounds Video (6:20 minutes)
Dry Floatation Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (13:15 minutes)
Reduction in Blood Flow and Pressure Sores – Ischemia Video (6:46 minutes)
ROHO Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (3:57 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!