3-Gallon Sharps Recovery System is a complete mail back disposal system that simplifies the management of bio hazardous waste. Available for purchase individually or in a case of 8. The 3-gallon container is ideal for medical professional offices that produce larger numbers of sharps such as veterinarians or retail-pharmacies that provide in-house immunization programs. The Sharps Recovery System is approved for returns in all 50 states and US territories by USPS. Each system includes a red OSHA-compliant sharps collection container, return shipping box, tracking manifest, instructions for use, and pre-paid return shipping. When ready for return, simply place the red container in the pre-paid shipping return box and return to Sharps.
3-Gallon Sharps Recovery System Features and Benefits
- Each container comes with accompanying shipping boxes.
- Container has a balanced handle and wide base, making it excellent for transport.
- Containers can also be placed on a counter or mounted.
- Treatment of waste includes the Sharps patented Waste Conversion Process.
- One purchase price with no return postage fees or additional fees.
3-Gallon Sharps Recovery System Specifications
- 3-Gallon Sharps Recovery System product number: (Single) 13000, (Case of 8) 13000-008
- Size of each container: 8 Inches Width X 16 Inches Length X 5.5 Depth
- Weight of each container: 3.5 lbs per container; 28 lbs per case; not counting the weight of the individual return boxes.
- Capacity per container:
- Holds up to 720- 1cc syringes
- Holds up to 480- 3cc syringes
- Maximum Returnable Weight Capacity per container: 25 lbs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sharps Compliance Inc
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!